A fall hike along Goat Ridge, a great hike near the Grouse Mountain resort.
It’s November and we’ve had a great streak of blue-sky days. However, the days are short and even though the sun is out, its very cold at elevation. There’s still opportunity to get some great hiking in, but take the necessary precautions (as noted in a few of the links below)!
- Autumn camping rewards hardy B.C. hikers. @Georgia Straight
- Are you ready for fall? @Coquitlam SAR
- Kinder Morgan crews blocked by citizens on Burnaby Mountain. @Vancouver Observer
- Rope found strung across Nanaimo trail at neck level. @CBC News
- Hiking to Burke Summit in Pinecone Burke Provincial Park. @Georgia Straight
- Lynn Canyon Park — Scenic hiking trails amidst a lush rainforest. @Digital Journal
- Hiking Goat Mountain & Ridge. @Outdoor Vancouver
- Places to Be: Hanes Valley Trail. @The Ubyssey
- Camping on Mountain Summits in BC. @Explore BC
- Quarry Rock Hiking: Minus the Crowds. @Inside Vancouver
- Icy Mount Seymour Rescue. @North Shore Rescue
- Future of Pinecone Burke Provincial Park hinges on plan expected in 2015. @Georgia Straight